5 Stages for Selling Your Home
Marketing your home is an exciting and complicated process! Our customized marketing plan will result in the highest price for your home.
We promise to deliver quality service and complete customer satisfaction.
Stage 1: Getting your house ready to go on the market
- Home and Termite Inspections
- Preparing disclosures package
- Opening escrow
- Getting a Home Warranty
- Remodeling (If needed)
Stage 2: Professional marketing setup services to handle the marketing of your listing (valued at up to $5000)
- In House Marketing Specialist- Develops a specialized Ad and Marketing Campaign for your specific property.
- Professional Photography
- Virtual Tour
- Single Property Website with lead capture
- Coming soon e-blast to (all CB offices and MLS members).
- Boost Campaigns and other online advertising.
- Professionally produced 20 sec video slideshow posted on Coldwell Banker's YouTube™ channel and other digital channels.
- Up to 500 “Just Listed" Postcard (printed and mailed to a targeted mailing list)
- TV spot
Professional Staging- By local best interior designers.
Pricing strategies – We use comparative sales (active, pending, sold) to determine the market value of your home. Because we’re specialists in your market, we have our finger on the pulse of current market conditions to determine the right list price.
Stage 3: Putting your house on the market!
- Putting your listing on MLS, Zillow, Trulia and Hotpads
- Eblast to our large agents’ network
- “Boost Campaign”- Targeted online advertising. Geographic targeting technology markets your property to local buyers online and on social Media
- Disclosure.io- Create a special portal dedicated to your listing so that potential buyers and realtors can sign up and get all the info on your listing and make offers online
- Up to 500 "Just Listed" postcards
- Newspaper ad- In local Bay Area News Outlet
- Post sign in front of your home
Other advertising channels
- Television- Professionally produced 20-second spot on local TV show
- Setting up an Open House Event – we will organize, host and do the advertising!
- Schedule private showing
- Utilize relocation Referral Network to promote your home, locating buyers from around the world.
Stage 4: Negotiating and offer acceptance
- Fielding Buyer's Agent questions, and Setting offer Deadline.
- Summarize and review offers with you. Explain terms set forth by buyers, and review their ramifications.
- Negotiating on your behalf, to get the best offer price and terms, possible.
Stage 5: Signing and close of escrow
- Our professional team (including the Client Care Coordinator and Transaction Coordinator) will walk you through the process and the paperwork
- Communicate with Title Company and Lender
- Coordinate appraisal appointment
- Resolve challenges and problems relating to property condition
- Arrange buyer's final walkthrough
- Work together with the buyer’s team, lender, and title company, to ensure a smooth transaction, until closing of escrow
- We help after close of escrow to make sure the move is smooth.
Give us a call today, and let’s get started! The market is hot!
Dafna & Tina (650) 949-8173
Dafna Mizrahi & Tina Kyriakis
REALTOR, ePro, Seniors R.E. Specialist, Probate Specialist
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage